I love to read! I’m often reading several books at a time. If it isn’t a book worth finishing, I may not finish it. However, there are some books that are not only worth finishing, they are worth re-reading! I’ll be sharing about some of my favorites on my blog and keeping a list here of books I’m reading.
Currently reading [All were recommended to me. I’ll let you know if they are worth recommending.]:
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- The Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L. Heurertz
- Generous Justice by Timothy Keller
- When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection by Gabor Maté, M.D.
- Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You Close by Lysa TerKeurst
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen [re-reading this treasure]
- He Still Speaks by Wayne Drain & Tom Laine
- Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot [Rating: Excellent. A series of talks about suffering made into a book.]
- Galatians for You by Timothy Keller [Rating: Excellent. Perfect for those wanting to study Galatians individually or in groups.]
- The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships by Suzanne Stabile [Rating: Excellent for fans of the enneagram]
- Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen [Rating: Excellent. I already gave a copy to someone as a gift.]
- Love Does by Bob Goff [Rating: Good. An enjoyable book to listen to on tape during my travels. Inspiring stories.]
- The Healing Path by Dan B. Allender [Rating: Good. A heavier read, but helpful for the work I do.]
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Tim Keller
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazzero
- Emotionally Healthy Leader by Pete Scazzero
- Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen
What books are you reading? What books do you love to read and re-read?