I love to read! I’m often reading several books at a time. If it isn’t a book worth finishing, I may not finish it. However, there are some books that are not only worth finishing, they are worth re-reading! I’ll be sharing about some of my favorites on my blog and keeping a list here of books I’m reading.
Currently reading [All were recommended to me. I’ll let you know if they are worth recommending.]:
- When the Body Says No: Understanding the Stress-Disease Connection by Gabor Maté, M.D.
- He Still Speaks by Wayne Drain & Tom Laine
- The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
- The Insanity of God by Nik Ripken
- Life Without Lack by Dallas Willard
- The God I Never Knew by Robert Morris [Rating: Excellent. A great introduction for those interested in learning about the Holy Spirit.]
- Suffering is Never for Nothing by Elisabeth Elliot [Rating: Excellent. A series of talks about suffering made into a book.]
- Galatians for You by Timothy Keller [Rating: Excellent. Perfect for those wanting to study Galatians individually or in groups.]
- The Path Between Us: An Enneagram Journey to Healthy Relationships by Suzanne Stabile [Rating: Excellent for fans of the enneagram]
- Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen [Rating: Excellent. I already gave a copy to someone as a gift.]
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute [Rating: Excellent. An important read for everyone!]
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Tim Keller
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazzero
- Emotionally Healthy Leader by Pete Scazzero
- Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen
What books are you reading? What books do you love to read and re-read?