I love to read! I’m often reading several books at a time. If it isn’t a book worth finishing, I may not finish it. However, there are some books that are not only worth finishing, they are worth re-reading! I’ll be sharing about some of my favorites on my blog and keeping a list here of books I’m reading.
Currently reading [All were recommended to me. I’ll let you know if they are worth recommending.]:
- It’s Not Always Depression by Hilary Jacob’s Handel
- The Making of Biblical Womanhood by Beth Allison Barr
- Misreading Scripture with Individualist Eye by E. Richards and Richard James
- Attachment Theory in Practice by Dr. Sue Johnson
- A lot of books on counseling from my graduate program.
- The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness by Tim Keller
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazzero
- Emotionally Healthy Leader by Pete Scazzero
- Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen
What books are you reading? What books do you love to read and re-read?